It’s one of my favorite chances to live blog all year – the 2014 MTV VMAs. Read More →
New Edition came back to Oakland on Saturday night and you know what? They still got it. Read More →
It’s time for The Challenge: Free Agents season finale. Read More →
It’s hard for me to fathom that this is the 15th Father’s Day that I’ve experienced as a dad. Brian was born roughly two weeks after Father’s Day 1999, so he was nearly a year old when I officially celebrated my first. And by then, it would be just five months later when JJ would come along. Read More →
This is the second #BALLSOHARD Podcast and since we’re right in the smack dab of the NBA’s second season, I wanted to bring on Jason McKenna who co-hosts The New York Knicks Podcast. He authored the Roundball Soundoff column on Popblerd! which I chipped in on. And we also admin the Roundball Soundoff Facebook page together.
Here’s what you’ll hear on the podcast:
- When Jay started following the Knicks closely
- His favorite Knicks team, the best Knicks player he’s ever seen, and his favorite Knick of all-time
- His thoughts on the Knicks losing out on Steve Kerr
- Why Mark Jackson isn’t the best move
- Trusting in Phil
- Thoughts on the great first round of the playoffs
- How the second round was a bit of a let down
- Break down of both the Eastern and Western conference finals
- Finals predictions
Let us know what you think.
Right click to download or stream below.