I have been fairly happy with the last two shows. Even though the story lines still go a mile a minute, at least the stories have been more smartly written. I think we need one or two really long story arcs that are interesting and stretch out maybe until the end of the year. If they want to keep the other choppy story lines where it’s here today and gone tomorrow, fine. But just give us a couple of long and lasting ones that mean something.
As you can tell from last week, I’m all for Julie from Friday Night Lights joining the cast.
- Silver is all about her man Dixon. She’s now obsessed.
- Ethan is spending so much time with Julie from FNL that Annie thinks she should drive into a tree to get as much sympathy. Jeez.
- Naveed just threw poor Adrianna under the bus, when just a couple weeks ago, he was all about him some Adrianna.
- This is what I’m talking about. Last week, we saw that Julie from FNL was lying about her injuries. And not 5 minutes into this week, she comes clean with Ethan. According to these writers, you tell a story by having a beginning and an end. There is no middle.
- Wait, Julie from FNL’s name is Rhonda? I must’ve forgotten and that must be a joke.
- Silver tried to pull a Steve Sanders and slip the restaurant host some money so that she could book a table for her Valentine’s Day dinner with Dixon. But rather than the Steve Sanders benjamin, she tried to slip him ten bucks.
- Rhonda just told the saddest story of all time. It’s all for the sympathy. She wants Ethan so bad she can taste it.
- Are the Jonas Brothers really all brothers? One of them looks not like the others.
- Silver is so into Dixon. He’s so going to cheat on her. I so hope not.
- Oh man. For Annie’s acting class, she had to dig deep and tell a story and she told Rhonda’s saddest story of all time. I thought Rhonda’s story was fake.
- Silver wants to get buck with Dixon. Dixon just said, “Yeah.”
- Ethan almost dumped Annie and Rhonda showed up at the dance. Just watch, next week, he and Annie will be together almost like nothing happened.
- Uh oh, Ethan gave Rhonda mixed signals. She put him on blast. She’s psycho.
- Oh man, Navid showed up in pregnant Adrianna’s bedroom to tell her that she’s a mess and he loves her. I’m with Navid. She might be a druggie and have a baby on the way, but if that’s me, that’s my girl too.
- Silver is crazy. She got a tattoo of Dixon’s name right above her hip.
- Ethan is the modern day Dylan, though without the swagger. He took one look to his right and saw Rhonda. Then took a look to his left and saw Annie.
Ok, thought it wasn’t as good as the last couple weeks, it was still good in a wacky way. But I think the show is dead until March 31? Really? This show loves to take breaks.