I have four episodes of this show sitting on my DVR. I better get through some of these in a hurry.
- Silver ended the last episode as the new Emily Valentine and she’s what you’d call “bat shirt” crazy.
- Adrianna looks as pretty as ever. If she was about 5 years older, she’d be number one on my list.
- The search is on for the disappearing Silver.
- By the way, Dixon told his parents that he had sex with Silver and she filmed him. Moms is trippin’ out.
- Silver is going back to the source to learn about Dixon, whatever the source is.
- Oh man, Jackie Taylor!
- I don’t think Kelly is over her scruffy faced boy toy.
- Dixon doesn’t care about where Silver is. He feels manipulated.
- Silver is going to the source. Does that mean she’s going to find his real parents? This is freaky if that’s the case.
- Adrianna thinks she wants to give up her baby for adoption, but that wouldn’t make a fun show would it?
- Silver was asleep at the train station trying to get to Kansas City. Then some weird dude followed her after she bought her ticket and ganked her stuff. Yes, I used “ganked”.
- Moms was trying to log into Dixon’s computer and tried the passwords “Chiefs” and “Ludacris”. She should’ve tried “Silver”.
- Ok, so crazy dude called Harry and told him that “Erin Silver” was acting erratically. Maybe he wasn’t crazy dude after all.
- Silver missed her train and ran in front of another. I think they’re trying to replicate the scene from Slumdog Millionaire.
- Dixon is basically telling Silver that she’s bi-polar and she needs help. Dixon is reminded of his real mother. Let’s not forget, her grandmother and David Silver’s mother was the same way.
- Ethan and Annie are still broken up. But Annie and Naomi are friends again. All because of Silver going bat shirt crazy.
- Adrianna calls Navid sesame balls. Hmmmm.
Next time, Donna Martin comes home.
I didn’t like the whole, “Let’s wrap up this entire storyline in one episode,” mentality because they continually skipped way too quickly through a storyline like this. But oh well. At least I get to see Donna Martin.