Ok, so Silver made us forget Emily Valentine. Well, I’ll say that age made us forget Emily Valentine. I’ve seen her recently and let’s just say that the road has owned her. Now, we get to see Silver, the mental patient.
- Kelly is overdoing the babying of Silver and it looks like it’s only going to push her away.
- Silver wants Dixon to go somewhere over spring break and not worry about her. Well, if Dixon has too much fun, it’s her fault. She let him go.
- Kelly’s scruffy boy toy is asking some of his class to help out poor people and build houses. Ethan said yes. Annie and Dix are going on a road trip. Liam has to go, so Naomi decided to go too.
- And then Donna Martin showed up. All hell is about to break loose.
- Oh yah, Silver is Donna’s half sister in law. She’s also in from Japan where she is a fashion designer. Where’s David?
- Dixon tells Annie that the reason they’re out in AZ is more because his birth mom lives there, rather than for the water parks.
- The woman who wrote Juno wants Donna to design a dress for her. Silver flips. Well, she didn’t go crazy. She just got excited.
- Liam and Naomi get naked in the woods. At least it looked like they were going there.
- Dixon wants to apologize to his mom for leaving her and choosing adoption over living with her.
- Where’s my girl Adrianna?
- I’m not sure I like the grown up Donna. Where’s the playful, goofy Donna?
- Annie talks to Dixon’s mom because he can’t. It’s too painful. She says that while Dixon may have thought he made the choice to leave, it was her. That might’ve been the single best entire moment in the history of the show.
- Liam and Ethan are drinking Peyote and Ethan is trippin’. Ok, maybe not. Liam was screwing with him. Then Ethan knocked him out with a right cross.
- Damn, David and Donna are separated. I bet it’s that Megan Fox.
Well, I wouldn’t say this episode was necessarily as good as they’ve been. And yes, it moves way too fast still. But they didn’t take a step backwards.