We’ve seen the return of Brenda Walsh, Kelly Taylor, and Donna Martin. When are we going to see everyone else? I think Jason Priestly even directed an episode or two. Where’s Ian Ziering? Are you telling me that Ian Ziering is busy these days? What about Gabrielle Carteris? You’re telling me that she can’t come on the show? Well, I forgot, we’re in the HD generation. She probably doesn’t want to go there.
This season is shortly wrapping up and we’re almost done. I am not doing this next year, but I’m going to finish out the run baby!
I think some of the show was cut off so I missed the beginning.
- Um yah, I sure missed something because Navid and my favorite 90210 woman of all time (not including Toni Marchette), Adrianna are day dreaming about the baby. I think Navid wants to call the baby (which isn’t even biologically his) Habib.
- Looks like Naomi is staying with Annie, Dix, and the fam. And she’s not necessarily the best guest.
- Silver is going to an all girl’s school and her uniform reminds me of Kimberly from Diff’rent Strokes.
- Adrianna tells Naomi that she’s getting married to Navid and keeping the baby. She reminds Adrianna that she hasn’t told Navid that it’s Tai’s baby. Oh noes.
- Naomi buys Annie a dress and some shoes, and then tells her she has to come out on a blind date so that she and Liam can go out too. Her blind date is Liam’s cousin.
- Silver is trying to keep a low profile at her new school, but mostly because her new study buddy is over the top with her morals.
- I guess Navid didn’t tell his parents about the baby. They flipped out. When they thought it was Navid’s they came to and agreed to help. When he told them it wasn’t, they had an issue and told him, “End of story!”
- Liam and his cousin are hanging out at a bar/pool hall. How they are able to do this when they are at most, all of 17 years old, I’m not sure. Liam so wants Annie. Why?
- Navid was ready to propose and before she could accept, she told him that the baby was Tai’s. He walked out of the room four time to yell at her before finally finishing his proposal. What a great guy. I guess he’s not going to be on the good side of his parents though.
- Naomi’s sister comes in to save the day so that she doesn’t have to hang out with Annie and the fam anymore. She has a bad case of noassatall. And I guess she slept with Ethan before Naomi did. Jeez.
Why was Donna Martin not on the show? Did she only do a two show run? How does this make any sense?