Finally, after this, I’m done with 90210 season one.
- Naomi is now throwing the party that could get her suspended. All because Liam came around and she’s so happy.
- Damn, Ethan is catching feelings for Silver, and Dixon is his main homey. This isn’t ending well.
- Even sweaty, and ready to deliver a child, Adrianna is still hot.
- Uh oh, I wonder if Aunt Becky and the principal ate a brownie laced with marijuana. They did a pretty good impersonation of someone stoned, though I’m not sure if they’d be that jacked up on one brownie.
- Where’s Jim and Cindy when you need them?
- Brenda’s back! And yep, the road still owns her.
- What? Jim Walsh is dying? This show is starting to freak me out. Jim Walsh can’t die. Ok, Adrianna was just sleeping. Jim Walsh is fine.
- That baby ain’t no newborn. She’s like 2 months old.
- Dixon knows that Ethan likes her. Damn. This is going to be like the Dylan/Brenda/Kelly love triangle all over again, except it’s Silver and two dudes. She is Kelly’s baby sister.
- Those pot brownies must be lethal. Adrianna delivered, people left, and they are still stoned.
- Jen suckered Liam to sleep with her. Wow.
- Naomi found out that Liam cheated on her and assumed it was with Annie. Always gotta blame the white girl.
- Ooo, and Annie called the cops on the party for underage drinking. Whistle blower!
- And now Brenda’s really back and Adrianna is not dreaming.
- Adrianna has to give up her baby now to the adoptive parents and Brenda said that’s what she was doing in China. She was adopting a baby. Who is she, Madonna?
- Ethan threw Silver in the lip lock version of a rear naked choke. Where’s Dixon to beat that ass?
- The ending was weird. Liam was taken away by some big dudes and Annie was driving away while intoxicated and hit someone and kept driving. Let’s hope she hit a skunk.
That was a pretty darn good ending to the season. The show definitely grew on me, but I don’t want to ever blog it ever again.