It might’ve taken me nearly all year, but I only have two shows left to blog for season one.
- They’re doing the old “don’t drink at the prom” like they did 15 years ago. Donna Martin can only graduate once.
- Silver is doing some fake tanning and they actually showed her in near bra and underwear. Let’s just say, up top, two bee stings.
- Liam just asked Naomi to the prom and she screamed loudly. Little does she know that she was only asked because Liam was forced to get more involved in the school so that he didn’t have to go to Military School.
- Annie just agreed to go to the “sophomore” prom with a nerdy dude just to show Liam that her nice girl is no act. This isn’t going to end well.
- Ethan is going to “All-American Lacrosse Camp” for hopes of getting a scholarship. Wait, I thought guy’s lacrosse it wasn’t a college varsity sport.
- Pity date nerd boy just called Annie out for not being interested in him and bailed. Who didn’t see that one coming?
- Kelly was once Naomi’s sister Jen’s guidance counselor and didn’t write a great recommendation for her because she was a cheater in school, even though she was smart. Jen said, “Payback is a bitch!” Ok, she didn’t really say that. But she is moving in on Kelly’s boy toy Ryan.
- Dixon won the prom king (for a sophomore prom?) and Silver won the write-in vote and then did a Fiona Apple-like speech from the Grammy’s or whatever it was. It rambled on and on and on and on about how she hates proms and will not conform.
- Oooo, cheating and lying Jen is married.
- This might be the most boring prom episode of 90210 in history.
- As Navid was about to whip the ass of the baby father, Adrianna’s water broke. Somehow, her dress wasn’t wet at all.
- For whatever reason, Liam all of a sudden decided to open up to Naomi and admitted he liked her. Hmmm. Not sure that one made much sense.
Ok, this is kind of brilliant in a sick way. Next week, Naomi’s sis’ looks to sleep with Liam and Naomi freaks out and blames Annie. I told you it was sick.